Friday 25 January 2013

IT'S FRIDAY !

HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!
Today I have an interview for an executive position as a sponsorship manager for a club at my school. Since it's a fashion club,I have to dress to impress and keep in mind fashion trends.

At first I wanted to finish my outfit with a black blazer with leather trims. I think the subtle leather detail in the blazer goes very well with the leather pants without being too matchy-matchy.

Blazer from Bebe
Bustier from Wilfred
Leather pants from H&M
Booties from Dolce Vita









As I started taking the outfit pictures I realized that I'm way too over-dressed! The black-on-black is way too formal for this interview so I decided to change my blazer into a more fun, colorful one instead.



Blazer from Tobi
Bustier from Wilfred
Leather pants from H&M
Suede booties from Dolce Vita
Watch from Marc by Marc Jacobs



With this outfit I'm incorporating some of the current (or recent) trends while looking classy and youthful.

I hope all of you have an amazing weekend!

P.S something really exciting happened yesterday ! I will tell you in the next post ;)