Wednesday 30 October 2013

What I'm Loving Wednesday: Sweater Weather

Fall: the season of changing leaves, candles, warm food, boots and sweaters. There is a reason why I love fall and a big part of it is because I can finally pull out my collection of sweaters. Something about wearing sweaters makes me feel so cozy, warm and protected. 

Bath & Body Works "Sweater Weather" 3-wick
I picked up this candle from B&BW in the summer during my Boston-NYC-Washington trip. I have to admit the reason why I was drawn to it in the first place was the name but I actually love the smell of it. It really reminds me of sweater weather, so perfect for this time of year. 

My growing sweater collection is lacking heavier knits and cashmere. Of course, those are investments pieces so I will be working on that for the next couple of months.

Here are some of my favourite sweaters as of now...
Zara 
Romeo & Juliet Couture

Silence & Noise from UO 


I understand that routine is a huge part of life so that is why I'm trying out a whole new blogging schedule. I really want to put out interesting and insightful content on a more regular basis. I have decided that every other Wednesday I will be sharing one item or a category of items that I'm enjoying at the time. Possibly the alternating week, I will reveal some of the goodies on my wishlist.