Wednesday 25 December 2013

Boxing Day Sales 2013 + Want It Wednesday

Merry Christmas my lovely readers! I wish all of you a wonderful day of love and gifts. When I was little, I would wake up before the sun rose and run down the stairs to see if Santa made a visit and left something special in my stocking. Now, I just see Christmas as a day of staying in PJs, chilling around the house and eating lots of food.  Also, today is the first day I don't have work in months so I will definitely be taking advantage of a whole day of relaxation. Of course, it's also in preparation for tomorrow where many people will be waking up early to tackle the Boxing Day bargains. Personally, I don't get too hyped up for boxing day because I like to do the majority of my shopping online anyways. But I still like to participate in the madness once in a while and I will probably be heading to my favourite mall to score some sweet deals.

I use to enjoy walking around a mall for hours just looking around with no targets in mine but now I only like to shop with a physical list or else there's no telling what I go home with. Once I know exactly which specific items I want, I briefly research the choice of brands or stores that it is available in. This year my list is relatively shortened since my most coveted item of the year has already conquered by my dearest parents (read about it here). But knowing me that list still extends pretty long.

There will be only 3 main destinations tomorrow, which include Holt Renfrew, Sporting Life and Aritzia. Here are the items I have in mind and some others that I am looking forward to seeing in person.

Aritzia
20-50% all fall/winter fashion
Wilfred Mayet Jacket
 Babaton Beekman Sweater
Babaton Beekman Sweater
Babaton Jarrod Sweater
Babaton Jarrod Sweater
















































Sporting Life
20-50% off all outerwear (brand exclusions); up to 70% off ski pants; 20-30% off all ski wear
The North Face ski pants
Uggs Adirondack boots

































Other deals and promotions: 

Sephora: additional 20% off sale items
Victoria's Secret: Semi Annual Sale begins!
Forever 21: 50% Outerwear & Boots; Deals starting from $1
Tobi: 50% off entire site
Nasty Gal: 30% off selected styles
SSense: up to 70% off sale
Hudson's Bay: $10 beauty savings card with $50 beauty purchase; additional 40% off clearance
J Crew: 50% off storewide; additional 25% off clearance
Urban Outfitters: extra 50% off sale items in Canadian stores
I hope all of you enjoy this magical time of the year surrounded by friends and family. Let the craziness start tomorrow and in a month when all the credit card bills starts appearing in your mail.