Tuesday 5 November 2013

Trendy Tuesday: Monochromic Fall OOTD

This season, the "Salt and Pepper" sweaters are always the first clothing items that catch my attention in every store I enter. The black, white and grey combination look amazing paired with alike colours or not. Especially since it is fall, this trend is present in every type of clothing possible; from outerwear to scarfs to pants. Today, I decided to go with a full-on monochromatic theme sticking to only shades of black and white. I kept accessories minimal with a gold watch that look fantastic against the grainy cardigan. The leather texture of the pants contradicts the soft silk and the slouchy knit. The suede booties finish off this outfit adding to the texture harmony. 






Outfit Details: 
Pink Rose Knit Cardigan (similar here and here)
Wilfred Minou Cami
Sparkle & Fade Leather sweatpants (similar here)
DV by Dolce Vita Booties (similar here)
Marc by Marc Jacobs "Amy" Watch (in rose gold here)

Although I wore this outfit for work, it would have been totally appropriate for more a casual setting. Also, if switched up the booties for a nice high heel, a perfect going out outfit has been created. I'm front row on the bandwagon with the monochrome trend and I hope it is here to stay.