Wednesday 6 November 2013

Want It Wednesday: Accessories


Some people go to work because they have a family to take care of, a point to prove, to help others or for self accomplishment. I go to work because at the end of the day, I feel justified wanting the things I want and the buying the things I want. I know how materialistic that sounds but it's still motivation and at least I'm not sitting at home wasting my life away. Being the most indecisive person in the world, my wishlist changes way too frequently which is why I'm usually reluctant to buy something expensive unless its been idling on my list for a significant amount of time.

Givenchy Antigona (buy here)
Usually, I would not consider handbags merely an accessory because they're an entire personality on its own. But for the sake of this post, I had to mention this beauty as it is one of my most coveted bags of the season.

Image 2 of WIDE KNITTED TWO-TONE COLLAR from Zara Image 2 of CHUNKY KNIT BASIC SCARF from Zara
Chunky Knit Scarfs (buy at Zara)

Wearing a scarf is always associated with this warm fuzzy feeling that builds inside me. My favourite type of scarves are the huge knit ones; the chunkier, the better. I feel like they add interest to an attire and pulls the look together. 
Wilfred Carmen Beanie 
If you've seen my last post, you might know that I have developed an indefinite love for the "salt and pepper" colour scheme. For me, beanies are only to be worn in the fall/winter. I will never understand why some people wear them in the summer... Nevertheless, they are a cute accessory to casualize an outfit by giving it a cool laid-back look.


Dogeared 'Words to Live By - Karma' Pendant Necklace
Dogeared Pendant Necklace

I'm a firm believer of karma, which may or may not be the only "force" I truly believe in but that's not the sole reason why I love this necklace. I think the collarbones are the most beautiful part of the a woman's body and a dainty chain necklace only enhances that beauty.
Tiffany's Atlas Hinged Bangle
The new Atlas collection at Tiffany's has such breathtaking and classic selections. Not much to say about the jewelry as they speak for themselves. 

So I have yet to decide if I want to do Want It Wednesdays in categories or just random items that I want at the time. If I had time, I would love to share all the things on my wishlist and hope to eventually relieve some of that longing.