Sunday 12 January 2014

Style Steal: Kim Kardashian

Although I wouldn't call Kim Kardashian a style icon or anything of that sort, I'd be lying if I told you I wouldn't trade one of my kidneys for her wardrobe. Also, I'm not sure what's bigger... her handbag collection or her booty.

Kim Kardashian Handbags

On her:
Camilla & Marc Blazer
Theory Top
Helmut Lang Jeans
Report Fairfax Signature Boots
Chloe Paraty Bag
Tom Ford Sunglasses

I absolutely love the perfect colour match of her shoes and bag in this outfit. The rich mahogany brown looks wonderful against her metallic blazer. She just looks so put together and glam here.

Style her look!

Metallic Blazer from Anthropologie, $79.95 

Forever21 Chain necklace, $14.80 
Gemma Thigh High Boots in Burgundy
Public Desire Gemma boots, $60

This reminds me, I should start watching KUWTK again and go back to admiring aka drooling over all the wonderful things that the women in the Kardashian family are blessed with.
Image 1 of MESSENGER BAG WITH SIDE ZIPS from Zara
Zara Bag, $50