Wednesday 16 April 2014

Want it Wednesday: Shopbop Friends and Family Sale

I really wish I could take advantage of this amazing 25% off sale at Shopbop.... but my credit card is maxed out, once again. In a perfect world where I had unlimited money, these are some of the items I'd pick out.

Alice and Olivia trousers
Joie denim jacket
Free People slip


Herve Leger dress



Helmut Lang blouse
Rag & Bone boyfriend jeans

Tory Burch sandals



Lastly, the entire T by Alexander Wang collection. I'm not even going to bother trying to pick out my favourites because I want them all. 

I hope you guys are in a better financial situation than I am and willing to splurge a little during this amazing sale. Also, notice how I didn't include a bag in here? Maybe because I've got a separate list for that... coming soon to a computer near you.