Tuesday 1 July 2014

Sunny's Selection from the SSense Sale


Hi there my lovely readers, did you appreciate my attempt at using alliteration in the title? Anyways, there has been quite a few changes in my life recently, one of which is my horrifying online shopping addiction seems to be in remission. However, I can feel the SSense sale pushing me into a relapse (self control is something I will never have). I promise I'll try to contain myself though, but only after I share with you some of pieces I'd pick up if I had unlimited resources and my life was like Victoria Grayson's from Revenge. Please hurry because the sale most definitely will not last forever. 
Alexander Wang Rocco (in latte, light blue & silver)
Givenchy Antigona Clutch (in red, yellow & black)
Proenza Schouler PS11 mini (in black embossed, silver, orange & white)
Valentino Studded Wallet
Jeffrey Campbell Westin Booties

Alexander Wang Lovisa Pump

Giambattista Valli Gladiator Heels
OMG I want these so bad...
Chloé Deep Navy Leather Scalloped Flats
Chloe Scalloped Flats
Parajumper Kodiak Coat
Boyfriend Jean with Holes as seen on Emma Stone - by Rag & Bone/JEAN $220.00 by Singer22.com
Rag & Bone Boyfriend Jeans
T by Alexander Wang Swim Suit
Midterms are finally coming to an end which means I will be blogging a lot more, or at least I will try...