Tuesday 15 July 2014

Zara Summer Haul

To reward myself on getting a job for the next work term, I wanted to check out the Zara sale for some office appropriate clothing. As predicted, the pieces I picked out are primarily just the opposite of that. My friends say I only have 3 looks... the "literally just crawled out of bed" look, the "ready to go the beach" look and any outfit with an oversized "Sunny" sweater. 

So if yo're wondering how much half a grand can buy you at the Zara sale? Take a look...

Image 2 of LONG BLAZER from Zara
Blazer
Image 1 of SWEATER WITH BOAT NECK from Zara
Sweater
Image 2 of BLOUSE WITH SHOULDER DETAIL from Zara
Blouse
Image 5 of SHORT SLEEVE T-SHIRT from Zara
Tshirt
Image 3 of TOP WITH CROSSOVER BACK from Zara
Tank Top
Image 2 of STRAPPY TOP WITH LOW CUT BACK from Zara
Tank Top

Image 1 of COMBINED MESH TOP from Zara
Tank Top


Image 2 of RIBBED TANK TOP from Zara
Tank Top
Image 1 of LACE JUMPSUIT from Zara
Romper
Image 5 of OPEN BACK JUMPSUIT from Zara
Jumpsuit
Image 6 of PLEATED LINGERIE-STYLE SHORTS from Zara
Shorts
Image 2 of FAUX LEATHER SKIRT from Zara
Skort
Image 4 of DRAPED MINI SKIRT from Zara
Skirt
Image 2 of LAYERED PALAZZO TROUSERS from Zara
Palazzo Pants
Image 2 of WIDE PALAZZO TROUSERS from Zara
Palazzo Pants
Image 4 of LEATHER SANDAL WITH BUCKLES from Zara
Sandals
Image 3 of LEATHER ANKLE STRAP SANDALS WITH TRACK SOLE from Zara
Sandals

You can see I went a little crazy but this is the result of not online shopping for a few months. Also, this seems to happen whenever I can't decide on a larger purchase so my mind thinks that frequent smaller purchases will suffice. Nevertheless, the Zara sale gets me every time.