Wednesday 15 October 2014

Statement Bags under $500 & Shopbop Sale

Welcome back to Trendy Tuesday! One of the biggest trends this fall would be a statement handbag. I'm personally a huge fan of this movement since the majority of my outfits are neutral and boring.. why not spice it up with a funky bag.



I wanted to share with you some affordable picks from this amazing Shopbop sale. Every item is below $500 so you can continue fall into the fashion trends without breaking the bank. 
If you ask me, a statement bag is any bag that stands out from the rest of your outfit. It doesn't have to be the brightest colour with the craziest design. The reason why I like small bags is because I'm not the type to carry my whole life with me, all I really need is my phone, wallet, keys and a lipgloss. With that being said, bags aren't just used for its obvious functional purposes but I think it's the perfect accessory to complete your outfit.