Sunday 12 June 2016

Spring 2016 OOTD... I'M BACK!

Can you believe it has been one whole year...I can't. 


I can't even begin to express how crazy this past year has been. As with any almost-adult-in-transition-to-actual-adult, so much has happened and changed that I can say this is the most confusing yet exciting period of my life. My 2016 resolution was to keep a memory jar (which of course I opted for an electronic version so I can attach photos to accompany the events) to make it easier to reflect at the end of the year. With that being said, you can expect a much more personal blog post in a few months. 


With summer approaching in a few days, I wanted to show a transitional spring-to-summer outfit in celebration of this warm weather. If you compare this ensemble to my last post, the contrast is PRETTY REAL. Although I am still a firm supporter of the monochromatic trend, weekends are a time to bring out the colorful and floral pieces so they're not just sitting in my closet collecting dust. Plus, if you work in an office you could probably understand how limiting aka boring work attire can be. Of course, something will stay the same no matter how much other things change.. in this case its my bag! There's been many occasions where I felt the urge to get rid of this bag but I just couldn't part with it. 


Oh and please ignore my hair. I have no idea what to do with it nowadays because its so thick and poofy that I just end up wanting to tie it up all the time. You could say I'm waiting for a big event or milestone as an excuse to dramatically change my hair.. color and style. 


Top: Vince Camuto
Denim Shorts: Zara
Sandals: Birkenstock
Bag: Rebecca Minkoff

Now that I'm a year older and wiser, I know better than to promise constant posts from here on. BUT I recently met people who I'm pushing into blogging so it would be nice to have a friend to help me get back into it.  

As I learn to have patience with myself through my mood swings, I hope you guys can be patient with me as well.