Sunday 14 June 2015

Spring OOTD

Once again, I have allowed school to take over my life. Spring in Canada is defined by unstable weather and rainy days; this year is no exception. I decided to take advantage of the beautiful days we get and show you guys one my typical go-to outfits for this vibrant season. 


As you can see, I opted for a neutral outfit with bright pop of colour in my crossbody bag. This is something I recently adopted as my closet is transforming from a rainbow to a more monochromatic scheme. 


I've been loving putting my hair in a half updo. It is the perfect way to get the hair out of your face and change up your look. Also, it gives me the chance to show off these Chanel sunglasses that I borrow from my mom once in a while. 


Top: Urban Outfitters
Shorts: Zara
Shoes: Stuart Weitzman
Bag: Rebecca Minkoff 
Sunglasses: Chanel

With summer just around the corner and my wonderful friend who has taken up photography as a hobby, I promise there will be many more outfit posts (in HD!!) to come.