Sunday 29 September 2013

final summer outfit of the day

Although fall is my favourite season, especially when it comes to fashion, it's still sad to see summer come to its end. I think I could safely say that this weekend is officially the last couple days of summer weather in Canada for 2013. 
I wanted to take advantage of the gorgeous weather today by wearing as many summer pieces as I could. Also, I recently hauled these shorts and I'm in love with them already. I tried to resist buying one teaspoon all summer but I gave in last week and I'm glad I could wear them once this year. 







I'm wearing:
Brandy Melville tank (similar here
American Eagle Cardigan (similar here)
One Teaspoon Trashwhore shorts
Vince Camuto suede booties (all leather version here)
Rebecca Minkoff mini 5-zip (in black with GW here)


PS. I really need to get a blogging camera or a new phone with a good quality camera.