Wednesday 20 November 2013

Want it Wednesday: Fall/Winter handbag

I recently had the realization that my wardrobe is seriously lacking handbags. I have enough clothes to go months without repeating an outfit and more shoes than a normal girl needs. But the handbag department is close to extinction.  I think it's because I'm especially picky when it comes to bags and will only settle for designer. I thought my RM 5-zip would work for fall/winter but it honestly looks a little off paired with thicker coats and jackets. Also the light blue colour just doesn't work with my more darker and neutral outfits for this season. I'm looking for a bag that is casual enough to be worn outside of work but a little larger than what I typically go for. As for the colour, it should lie in the black-grey-navy-brown family. This bag needs to have a longer strap so it can be worn as a shoulder bag, crossbody, or at the crock of your arm.  I think it's time to officially start my purse fund, maybe in time to treat myself to a nice *little* Christmas present.
Marc by Marc Jacobs Classic Q Mini NatashaCardamom Brown, $328


Anyways, It's been a long day and I'm tired but I still wanted to get a post up.  I hope you guys don't mind the lack of writing. You know what they say, a picture is worth thousand words.