Tuesday 18 February 2014

Trendy Tuesday: Tuxedo Trousers

I  have to admit I'm not following NYFW as much as I'd like and should but I have been periodically checking up on most popular trends on the runway. Some are very far off from my personal style but there were some that I had a head start on. One trend that especially stood out to me was the tuxedo trousers. I find this style to be extremely wearable and very flattering for any body type. The color block stripe elongates your legs to make them appear longer and leaner. I also love the fact that it is a simple alteration from just your normal work trouser. I will be showing you some of the pieces that caught my eye, from high end designers to high street fashion.

Emilio Pucci  front
Emilio Pucci

Miu Miu  back
Miu Miu

Saint Laurent  front
Saint Laurent
Vince Sweatpant in Black
Vince

Gypsy 05 Mondrian Silk Tuxedo Drawstring Pant in Pine
Gypsy 05 
Aritzia
Image 2 of TROUSERS WITH FAUX LEATHER STRIPE from Zara
Zara

Question of the Day: Which pair of Christian Louboutins shall take my red sole virginity? Simple 100 or Pigalle 100? Let me know in the comments!