Monday 3 March 2014

Steal of the Day: Herve Leger on Outnet

As a huge advocator for taking advantage of sales, I thought that a great idea would be to share with you guys some of the best deals that I come across on the internet. If you didn't already know, I browse, no more like stalk, certain online shops daily. Outnet is one of them, mostly because their stock always changes and I kind of want to buy like everything. If you're not familiar with The Outnet, it is a sister site of Net-A-Porter that sells discounted designer goods. In one of my previous post, I mentioned that one of the fashion items on my most coveted list is a black body-con dress from Herve Leger. Today as I was browsing this ridiculously tempting site, I came across my ideal LBD.  Naturally, without thinking I added this item into my cart but just before checking out, I second guessed what would have been a very spontaneous and horrible mistake. Unfortunately for me, I just spent way too much money this weekend after getting my first tattoo and taking out my parents for their birthdays. What horrible timing! This dress is currently 55% off, available in all sizes. In addition, Outnet is having a free shipping promotion until March 7. So for all you girls who are actually capable of saving up and want this baby, snatch it up now before it sells out.





I absolutely love everything about this dress.  It is quite rare for Outnet to carry such a basic style and colour, especially available in all sizes. Buy it here now and I will be forever jealous!


Hervé LégerBandage mini dressclose upHervé LégerBandage mini dressback


If I wasn't set on saving up for my first pair of red bottoms, there would be nothing stopping my itchy hands from clicking that checkout button. But for now, I will do everything in my power to resist.