Friday 21 March 2014

Friday Favourites: Spring Nailpolishes

Happy Friday my beautiful readers, prepare your eyes for a rainbow of colour. One thing that a girl can never have too many of is nail polish. Do not ever ask a girl why she has 5 bottles in the same colour ... trust me they're not the same.  My top brand is most definitely Essie, probably because they carry every shade you can ever imagine. I'm keeping this post spring related for two reason. One, I'm hoping that if I keep encourage spring to hurry up, it will finally make its appearance. Second, the bright and pastel colours that spring entails makes me happy. Below are just some of my favourite shades, most that I personally have in my rather large hoard (which I will share with you one day). Of course, some of them works for all seasons and should be essentials in your collection.


blanc - sheers By Essie
Blanc


fiji - pinks By Essie
Fiji



topless & barefoot - neutrals By Essie
Topless and Barefoot

saturday disco fever - corals By Essie
Saturday Disco Fever


coral reef - corals By Essie
Coral Reef

mint candy apple - greens By Essie
Mint Candy Apple



first timer - greens By Essie
First Timer


rock the boat - blues By Essie
Rock the Boat


in the cab-ana - blues By Essie
In the Cabana

st. lucia lilac - plums By Essie
St. Lucia Lilac




Also, check out Essie's Spring 2014 collection