Friday 14 March 2014

Friday Finds: Chanel Camellia Flap Bag and Chain Boy

I haven't had to urge to say this for a while but TGIF!  To conclude this week, I thought it would be appropriate to preserve the Chanel theme we've established.



There are so many variations to the Chanel flap bag, and the Camellia is one of the most interesting yet subtle style I've seen. The 3D effect of the flower design add a feminine touch to the bag but without appearing too girly and obnoxious. Overall, it is a beautiful bag to look at but I can also imagine myself using it unlike some of the collections that are meant to be put on display only.



On the opposite end of the Chanel spectrum, here is a style that is adding another level of edge to the popular Boy bag. 

As if the very distinguishable Chanel Boy isn't flashy enough, why not add a few chains to make this bag the sass queen of handbags. 

Nicky Hilton Chanel Chain Boy Bag